January 20, 2015

Organize Your Crafty Stash - Stencils

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the second day of 5 Days to an Organized Crafty Stash from My Favorite Things! Wasn't yesterday fun? I love seeing how everyone gets their things organized. It's so inspiring! We are focusing on organizing our stencils today so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for links to all of today's participating designers and to find out how you can win today's prize!

I want to start off by saying that my stencil storage is really basic. No bells or whistles here. I am just proud that I know where my stencils are and that all the mediums I use them with are at hands reach. So let me show you my stencil organization.

Here are all my stencils.


Tada! Here they are. See? I told you no bells or whistles, but all in one place and that's important ;)


I love this divided tray. It is called the Antonius Basket insert and I found it at Ikea. It fits inside the trays on the Raskog Utility Cart. Plus they are only 3 bucks. Gotta love Ikea. I got six trays, one for each level of my two carts.

Here is the tray empty:


This is my other cart. The top shelf houses all of my essentials such as scissors, Jody boosters, adhesives, etc. My stencils are on the second shelf along with all of the mediums I use with my stencils such as modeling paste, color spritzes, etc. The bottom shelf houses my limited supply of embellishments.


Here is a close up of the stencil shelf.

That's it from me today! I hope I've inspired you to get organized!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie



14 comments:

Joan V said...

Jackie, love those divided trays. Yes, gotta love IKEA. It looks like I need to store all my stencil products together. Thanks for the inspiration.

Doudou said...

Love idea

Becky said...

Those divided trays are a great idea.

Tracie Pond said...

Again, great use of your cart!!

Brenda Lee said...

That insert is definitely on my shopping list for my next trip to IKEA!! It fits perfectly into the cart. I love that all of your stencil tools are all together in one bin.

JAVAGIRL said...

Omg I need this

Gretchen Wilson said...

Oh I love those trays, I have rosko cart but didn't see the trays, I am wondering are the sturdy enough to use outside of the cart. My cart I am using for all of my Sizzix boards that are so heavy and I have it near my cutting table. Might have to get another cart. TFS because when it comes to organizing I can use all the help out there.

Unknown said...

Great system utilizing your utility cart. Thanks for sharing the links.

Kim A. said...

I just love the cart, so on my wishlist. I love that you keep all your stuff together and that organizer is perfect.

Kim
unlchamps@aol.com

Celeste Goff said...

Love that handy and portable tray. It looks a lot like the kind I used to use at the hospital when I would do blood draws. I also love your amazing stencil collection!

Parker said...

I like this system. Simple, easy, and the big bonus...everything you use with and on your stencils is together.

Queen Mary said...

Love it!

Jill Norwood said...

Great ideas!a trip to ikea is in order!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that cart! A few of the girls have them and obviously works for us crafters