November 15, 2014

You Are My Sole Sister {SSSC245}

Hi there everyone! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! You're going to love this week's sketch so I hope you get the chance to play along.

I LOVE the new All-Star High Tops Die-namics from My Favorite Things and thought they would be perfect for this week's sketch. I love how real they look. So fun. You'll find a complete link list at the bottom of my post.

Here's my card:



And the finished inside:



Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie


10 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness I love this to bits, I have some nieces that would love cards made with these on them

Celeste Goff said...

I am in love with this die set! Your card is simply amazing!

Susi said...

This card is just so lovely ... I love the striking pink/black/white colour combination, but I especially love the sentiment for all my gal-pals!

Alina said...

beautiful, Jackie!!!

Lynn Put said...

How fun! Such a cute card, my teenage daughter would love this. It looks great with the pink and black.

Lisa H. said...

Soooo so cute Jackie!! Love those sneakers.

Vicki Burdick said...

super fun and so cute, love those pink sneakers!!

Tracy said...

I love these sneakers Jackie! You literally kicked up this sketch with these fun dies. I am so down for getting together for some stamping fun. You name the date!!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card, and love the colors too!

Alina said...

gorgeous, Jackie!