April 14, 2013

MFT's Release Rewind

Hi there!  MFT has revamped the Release Rewind post they do monthly after each release. What's new?  Starting this month we will have two days of Release Rewind with brand new projects using new stamps and Die-namics from the April Release!  For all the details and to see all the participating designers, please head on over to the MFT blog.

I have two cards to share with you today, each using this month's Triple Scoop Set, Chocolate Sentiments.  I paired Chocolate Sentiments with Hearts and Stitches, and Western Backgrounds. I have also used the following Die-namics dies: Oval STAX Sets 1 and 2, Fishtail Flags STAX, Rectangle STAX Sets 1 and 2, and Dainty Bows.

You'll find a complete link list of all the products I used on each card at the bottom of this post :)

Here they are together.  I'm really digging using the same supplies for mulitple cards.  I have found that it really cuts down on my (in)decision making!


Here is the first card.  I started with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #97, but ended up straying from the sketch just a bit.


Here's a picture of the inside.  The stitches are from Hearts and Stitches.

Here is the second card.  This card uses Deconstructed Sketch #94.  I also strayed a LITTLE from the original to accomodate the sentiment.


Here's a picture of the inside:

And here they are together again :)



Card 2:



15 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love them both! So adorable.

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful cards Jackie! Love the color scheme in combination with the chocolate sentiments :D

wendy said...

really fab!

JoAnn said...

Love your cards Jackie. Great color combo. TFS

Tricia T said...

I love the idea of using the same supplies for multiple cards. These are wonderful. They have such clean lines and the color combo is fantastic!!

Tricia

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute cards. I love how the stitch stamp leads into the word sweet. That was very clever. :)

Barbara said...

Love these, Jackie! Great color combo and fabulous use of the stamps!

Sherrie said...

YUMMY cards Jackie! Love them both!

Karen Giron said...

These are delish! I love the color combo, yum!!

Kim said...

LOVE them both Jacks!

Lisa H. said...

soooo lovely, Jackie! love the hotfudge with the blue. that chocolately bow is gorgeous!

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, love these! Awesome combo!

Jen Shults said...

These are awesome Jackie! I love the brown, kraft and blue together that your cards go together so well. So so fun!

Alina said...

very beautiful cards, Jackie!

Rachel V said...

LOVE these cards!! I really need to get the Chocolate Sentiments set! Nice work! You've been pinned! ;)