February 11, 2013

Stella {MFTScrap5}

Hi there!  It's time for this month's Scrap Sketch from My Favorite Things!  The sketch we have for you this month is based off of this scrapbook page I made for the January Teasers.  It's a super fun sketch so I hope you get the chance to play along.

Head on over to the MFT blog for a link to each designer.

I've had these pictures of my dog, Stella, printed for quite some time and this sketch was the perfect opportunity to get them on a page.  We love Stella and couldn't imagine life without her.  She's very spoiled. :)

I used two different sets from MFT and quite a few Die-namics, so I'll just list them for you.  The stamps I used are Clearly Sentimental about Pets and LLD Document It - Off the Charts.  The Die-namics I used are Jumbo Banner Day STAX, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, Tradtitional Tags STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Circle STAX set 1, LLD Accent It - Labels and Tabs, Pet Charms, Dizzy Doily Duo (large), and Lead the Way.  The patterned papers are My Mind's Eye My Girl.  I also used the My Girl Decorative Tapes on the "Love This" tag and on the element at the top.











Here's the sketch:





Here are the products I used:


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, how CUTE is that page? I just love it!

Lisa H. said...

such a cute, cute page. love the papers and all your sweet accents!

scrappingnana said...

Adorable page. Great job with the sketch.

Tracey said...

I love this Jackie! What a super sweet page!!

Unknown said...

Such a fun, fun layout, Jackie! Love all the wonderful details! Stella is a doll!

Melody said...

So cute! I just love the sentiments on the dog bones.

Stacy said...

OMG this page is adorable. Great pics!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Jackie, this is so stinkin' cute! GREAT job with that layout. It freaked me out but you rocked it!

Heather Rogers said...

How absolutely darling is this! She is so darn cute, I just wanna kiss her forehead. :)

Hugs~