March 28, 2012

Get Better {MFTWSC65}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge!  We have another awesome sketch for you to play with!  

Head on over to the MFT blog for a link to each designer!

I made a card today for a friend of my daughter who broke her wrist at cheerleading tryouts : (  She had surgery yesterday to reset the bone and I thought we might lift her spirits with a card!

I used the Pure Innocence image, Better Get Better and the following Die-namics:  Open Scallop Doily Duo, Simply Scallops Large, Bontanical Beauty, Mini Pennant, Mini Wavy Pennant, and First Place Award Ribbon for the sentiment.

The image was colored with Copics.  I finished it with a rounded corner and some machine stitching.  I found this awesome corrugated cardboard sold by the sheet at my LSS a couple weeks ago and used it to cut the open scallop circle, scallops and flower.  Some linen thread a button and some machine stitching finish the card.



The inside:



The Die-namics I used:








The Sketch:





Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is as cute as can be Jacks! LOVE the colors and papers, and that cardboard is fantastic!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh goodness, Jacks! This is so adorable! I love all those papers and your coloring is amazing!

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love the colours and dp choices. That image is adorable and coloured perfectly!

redstampinsam said...

I bet your cheerleader friend absolutely loved this beauty. Lucky me, I own the Better Get Better girl and the mini pennants...yeah!

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhh, I'd totally forgotten about this sweet image! SOOO cute, Jackie!! LOVE your papers and the die-cut cardboard! SOO sweet!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute

Jill Norwood said...

What a gorgeous card! I bet the girl you gave it too loved it! Love the colors, the papers, and that great kraft cardboard paper you got is wonderful!

Barbara said...

So CUTE, Jackie! Love the sentiment on those wavy flags!